Cosmetic Acupuncture or Facial Rejuvenation
Cosmetic acupuncture or facial rejuvenation is a gentle, natural and perfectly safe, anti-ageing practice to enhance your looks and general wellbeing. This non-surgical treatment reduces the signs of ageing and combined with Chinese Herbal supplements treats the whole body to feel and look healthier.
Our face is an important part of our identity, so when we look our best we also feel our best. The treatment uses very fine needles (as fine as a strand of hair) that are made especially for use on the face, which are inserted using different techniques on different areas of the face to stimulate the desired response such as;
- softening lines and wrinkles,
- lift the skin, reduces sagging in eyelids
- increase firmness and tone in the face
- improving circulation giving you bright, radiant skin.
For certain skin conditions such as acne, cosmetic acupuncture is used in conjunction with traditional acupuncture and herbal medicine to treat the root cause of the problem, so you can “shine from the inside out”.
What are the benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture?
- Hydrates the skin by increasing circulation of blood and lymph to the face
- Improves the firmness and elasticity of the skin and plumps up sunken areas
- Helps lift drooping and sagging
- Helps eliminate fine lines and soften deeper wrinkles
- Improves the complexion – leaving radiant, glowing skin
- Brightens the eyes and improves their appearance
- Softens Acne scarring and Improves hormonal balance to reduce acne
- Relaxes the face and reduces the effect of stress on the face
- Leaves you feeling relaxed, restored, refreshed and rejuvenated.
Results vary from person to person, depending on the individual’s health and the original condition of the skin, but many people report an improvement within 48 hours of the first treatment; however, in order to experience significant results it is recommended to have 6 – 8 treatments – one to two treatment per week, followed by monthly maintenance treatments.
Initial Consultation & Treatment – $160
Return Consultation & Treatment – $120 (Choose from our packages below and save)
*Initial Acne consultation & treatment: $117
*Return Acne consultation: $85
* Treatment for medically diagnosed skin conditions such as acne can be claimed on your private health insurance if you have extras cover. Please bring your card so we can put it through on our HICAPS- all you need to pay is the gap.
Want better value from your regular treatments? Choose from our value packages below and save.
Packages are designed to make our services more affordable and accessible for our clients. All packages are willingly entered into by the client after they have made an informed decision to do so.
Packages can only be purchased after an initial consultation to ensure the client is well informed about and has experienced a treatment. Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable and must be used within the time stipulated, unless otherwise arranged.