What is Hahnemann Healing?
Hahnemann Healing is a powerful method of dealing with emotions, which often lie behind illness.
These emotions occur as a result of negative thoughts and feelings towards events that have happened in a person’s life. This includes the emotions that may preclude people from getting better after a medical procedure.
Hahnemann Healing is administered by trained practitioners placing healing energy into points on the body, which is then directed to where specific emotions are held within the body as blockages (often resulting in feelings of physical pain). The healing energy used varies according to the emotion being dealt with. The treatment is a deep, gentle and uplifting modality that can form a significant part of a process of change, enabling you to move forward in your life, releasing old emotional blockages.
Hahnemann Healing is suitable for all ages over three, with the exception of people with pacemakers & epilepsy or women in the 1st or 4th trimesters of pregnancy.
How Hahnemann Healing May Assist
- Reducing sadness
- Increasing coping abilities
- Healing from physical injury after illness or accident
- Increasing the general feeling of upliftment and joy
- Helping with addiction and weight loss
- Alleviating feelings of sorrow
- Diminish anger
- Reduce the impact of past hurts and emotional arrests
- An increase in energy
- Reducing anxiety
- Clarity about your life and direction
- Help ease the feelings of depression
- Providing gentle care after grief
- Helping find resolution to conflict
- Increasing self belief
- Reducing sleep problems